Position Type: Full-time; Hourly Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA Wage Scale: Piece Rate
Benefits: Full-time Regular Employees (and their families) can enroll in medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance, and 401K. Employees will also accrue 80 hours of vacation per year for the first 9 years and eight paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
- Installing of garage doors and openers in accordance with company and manufacturers standards.
- Assure there is sufficient and appropriate material and equipment on truck
- Drive to and from job site
- Load and unload garage door materials at site
- Check work for error and correct them if necessary
- Account for material and time used on each job
- Abide by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies
- Ensure that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous construction, general laborer or equivalent experience is helpful
- At least 1 year experience installing garage doors
- Valid WA Driver’s License (with clean driving record)
- Ability to lift in excess of 80lbs
- Regular attendance is required
With locations in both Oregon and Washington Fireside is the Northwest premier provider of fireplace hearth products and garage doors, specializing in the service and installation of quality fireplaces, garage doors, BBQ, fire-pits and more. We are a growing company that has been in business over 30 years. We pride ourselves in employee training and encourage employee growth within the company.
Fireside is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities