Position Type: Full-time, Hourly Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA Wage Scale: $18.00-$25.00
Benefits: Full-time Regular Employees (and their families) can enroll in medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance, and 401K. Employees will also accrue 80 hours of vacation per year for the first 9 years and eight paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
- Installing wood, gas, electrical and pellet fireplaces per company and manufacturers standards
- Ensure all parts are loaded and accounted for per each job
- Check work for errors and correct them if necessary
- Maintain professional appearance with clients and customers
- Abide by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental agencies
- Ensure that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected
- Ability to use power tools, hand tools, and equipment safely and efficiently
- Previous construction experience is preferred, but not required
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record
- Ability to lift 80lbs or more
- Mechanical knowledge and willingness to learn
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Regular attendance is required
With locations in both Oregon and Washington Fireside is the Northwest premier provider of fireplace hearth products and garage doors, specializing in the service and installation of quality fireplaces, garage doors, BBQ, fire-pits and more. We are a growing company that has been in business over 30 years. We pride ourselves in employee training and encourage employee growth within the company.
Fireside is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities