compensation: Performance based pay Scale ($23-$26 per hr during training period) employment type: full-time job title: (IAQ Tech)
QR Code Link to This Post
Marr’s Heating and Air Conditioning is growing! After Nearly 60 Years in business, Marr’s has been a staple in the Heating and Air world of Whatcom and Skagit County. Our customers have been begging us for duct cleaning and we have answered the call by launching our new Duct cleaning and IAQ Division. As a member of our team, you would be playing the vital role of client fulfillment. This would be a range of services including Duct cleaning, Duct sealing, Air purifier installations, Air filtration modifications, Sheet metal fabrication, and More! Come learn some valuable skills from a reputable company!
Why Work for Marr’s?
• Marr’s holds a NADCA Certification(National Air Duct Cleaning Association)
• Company uniforms are paid for by the company
• State-of-the-art software for you to run your truck from
• Brand new box truck outfitted with the best Negative Air equipment on the market
• All tools and training paid for
• Continuing education endorsed and paid for by the company
• A workplace that values your opinions and initiatives for growth
• A workplace that wants and expects you to do the job the right way, not the easy way
• A workplace that wants you to succeed both professionally and personally
• Performance-based pay with continual avenues for you to earn more as you learn more and perform
• Paid vacation time
• Retirement plan with 3% company match
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (100% Company paid!!)
• Opportunities for growth into the same, or other departments within the company
• Management opportunities with company growth
• A reliable, structured company with procedures in place for a frustration-free work environment
• A company with a work hard play hard mentality
Our Mission and What it Means
“Our mission is to provide an exceptional customer experience by developing exceptional employees”.
This means that we choose to hire people not exclusively based on experience, but rather on the prospect of their future ability to provide positive contributions to our customers, fellow employees, and the company in the long term.
We choose to train individuals how to do things the “Marr’s Heating” way and entrust them with their role in the mission to provide an exceptional customer experience.
Company Core Values
We are Innovators. We do not accept stagnation and choose to push how we operate and interact with others to reflect our mission and vision for the company.
Our employees' ideas and innovations will allow our company, customers, and employees to thrive. There is no innovation too small, as many small innovations build great companies.
We expect and welcome accountability for our performance and do not externalize our problems. Instead, we take ownership of our problems, actions, and performance and hold others accountable around us with respect and compassion for them as human beings.
We accept and embrace our mistakes as lessons for improvement.
We are honest and transparent with ourselves, our customers, and our employees. We value relationships highly and understand that transparency as a long-term strategy yields the most trust, and trust yields the best relationships.
We expect to set the standard for professionalism in our industry.
How we wear the uniform, the vehicles we drive, how we interact with our customers, and the quality of our work. With all of these, we aim for perfection, and when we inevitably fall short, we adjust to get closer the next time.
• Positive, work well with others
• Self-motivated, organized, and reliable
• Clean, professional appearance and conduct
• Mechanical aptitude and comfortable working with hand tools
• Able to lift 75 pounds and be in good health
• Comfortable climbing ladders, working on roofs, and in close spaces
• Valid driver's license, good driving record, insurable with a good record
• Desire to achieve or maintain necessary state, and industry certifications including NATE, NADCA
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Pay starts at $23.00 per hr during training for an apprentice technician, and pay starts at $26.00 per hr for an experienced duct cleaning technician. (Keep in mind this is only for the initial training period with Marr’s. A performance-based pay scale with clearly outlined opportunities will be provided upon interview)
Please email us a resume or stop by our office to shake our hands and fill out an application!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.