compensation: 52000 - 80000 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Communicate with potential customers to set up site visits and develop a reasonable timeline for delivering the completed estimate based on the project size and complexity.
• Present, promote and sell services to existing customers.
• Reach out to potential customers through cold calls, if needed.
• Conduct site visits as applicable to take measurements.
• Visits the job-site and consult with Project Manager and Superintendents.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with General Contractors.
• Participate and attends sales meetings.
• Performs special assignments as required.
• Process all change orders as needed.
• Complete understanding of all personnel policies; make informed decisions based on all the factors.
• Be able to anticipate possible issues and implement resolution before they escalate.
• Ensure bid documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Ability to create excellent working relationships with new & existing customers.
• Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and confidence
• Be self-motivated and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Construction background helpful.
• Have a "can do" attitude and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Be able to read blueprints/ drawings.
Benefits include: Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays medical. Reply with resume and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers