QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking Roommate for August/September in Bellingham – Easygoing, Friendly, and Pet-Loving!
- Hi everyone! I’m Christiana, and I’m looking for a new place in Bellingham, ideally in late August or early September.
- About Me: I am an open minded individual, I enjoy art, beginner yoga, nature walks, gaming, poetry, cooking, etc. I’m pretty laid back.
- Lifestyle: I enjoy an occasional get together or barbecue, but most of my time is spent with my partner and cats, gaming inside, watching tv, napping, or spending time outside. I also like spending quality time with housemates, but also respect privacy and enjoy my own downtime. I think it would be cool to be friends with my housemates, but it’s not a necessity at all.
- Housing Preferences: I’m open to finding a house with 1-2 other people. Open to an apartment, duplex or stand alone home. Or I’d be open to a MIL or 1 bedroom place that would be the right fit. With rent and utilities I want to be at $1k or under for my portion, whether that’s shared with others or if somehow there’s a 1 bedroom spot out there
- Pets: I have three well-behaved, friendly cats and prefer a home without dogs. Open to living with another cat, but I’m sure there’d be an adjustment period! I’ve spent the last several years perfecting their litter box care, hair car :)
- 420 Friendly: I don’t smoke inside, but i would be going outside to smoke a j or share one with my partner then go back inside to game or eat or do some yoga. I don’t drink a lot but am alcohol friendly! I like a good drink, I’m just too tired to drink much anymore. You do whatever you do tho!
- Looking For: Like-minded roommates who enjoy a blend of social interaction and independence. Are able to communicate if they need something or have something they want to change. Hopefully looking for a place for the next couple years.
If this sounds like a good fit, please send me a message!