19 yo, looking for roommate or a room! (Bellingham)
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
My name is Taryn, and I am planning in moving to Bellingham anytime from October to December! I am either looking for a room ($600 or less) or a roommate that would like to rent a house or get an apartment with me. I do have a cat who is very independent and most likely won't leave my room, but that means that I will need to find a place that is pet friendly.
A little about myself:
- taking a year off school (trying to become a nurse).
- going to be volunteering at Alger Fire Department.
- ride horses, play piano, and play tennis.
- very chill about everything, respectful of space...I also like to be neat (especially in common areas), but it's okay if you are stressed out and can't clean or something like that!
What I am looking for:
- male or female roommate, preferable under 30 yo.
- possibly a student, or a hard working individual.
- someone who doesn't mind pets.
- respectful of space, neat (not all the time, but the majority of it).
- a sense of humor, and overall outgoing. We don't need to be best buds or anything, but it would be nice to just easily be able to talk to the person you live with! 😄
Anyways, if any of this post looks good to you, then please email or text me! Maybe add something about yourself too!
Note: if renting a house or apartment, I have a $600 - $700 budget for myself.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers