QR Code Link to This Post
Under the direct supervision, Security Officers provide protection of work sites, personnel, and assets from events such as trespassing, theft, vandalism, harassment, assault, and other disruptive incidents. Performing access control and patrolling property is a core function of this position. Pay is $15.47 per hour.
Security Officers current schedule will is: 2 days on, 2 days off, 5 days on, 5 days off, 2 nights on, 2 nights off, 5 nights on 5 nights off.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Valid driver’s license
• Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC) or able to obtain
• State of Washington Security Officer license or able to obtain
• Ability to speak, write, and comprehend the English language and apply written and verbal policies/procedures.
• This position requires open availability for days, nights, weekends, or holidays due to a rotating schedule.
To be considered, you must apply online via the DUS website AND attach a detailed resume.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
• Minimum of two years working in law enforcement or fire service (paid or volunteer), military police, corrections, or a private security company.
Working in a safe manner, the Security Officer performs access control functions, conducts vehicle and foot patrols, observes and reports suspicious persons, utilizes a variety of equipment, and communicates effectively over radio or telephone. Responds to calls and requests, exercising sound judgment to determine appropriate actions to follow in specific situations related to their assigned tasks. Maintain composure and control of the situation. Willingness to perform other’s duties as required within the limitations of their job description and remains flexible to work at various duty posts at various times as required.
Officers will be working in and around an oil refinery, sitting or standing for extended periods either indoors or in inclement weather, and operating a company vehicle.
Applicant will be required to successfully complete a post offer, pre-hire physical and functional capacity evaluation. Check out the full job description here for additional information on the FCE evaluation.
It is DUS’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DUS is an equal opportunity employer (Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran)
TO READ THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLY ONLINE, CLICK HERE: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/DEN1005DENUS/JobBoard/86b2be56-ceea-4de4-931b-b6b6cdae1b75/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=b7173774-3b9d-4da1-9354-d8881d5abefa