We are Trove Cannabis, a WA state marijuana retailer on Samish Way, and we are looking to add a part-time retail sales associate to our team! Prior industry experience is not necessary, but retail sales experience is very desirable. Trove is a fast pace sales environment with lulls for day-to-day responsibilities. We're looking for someone who can really thrive as part of a team but can also take initiative and complete tasks. Must be 21 or older to apply.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assess customer's needs; provide assistance and information on products
• Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
• Maintain sales floor and common area appearance
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Process POS (point of sale) purchases, including cash and credit transactions
• Handle product returns
• Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
• Build productive trust relationships with customers
• Comply with inventory control procedures
• Other duties as assigned
• Proven work experience in a retail environment or similar setting
• Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Basic math and cash handling skills
• Hands-on experience with POS (point of sale) transactions
• Familiarity with inventory procedures
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
• Ability to perform under pressure and handle challenging customer situations
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 40lbs
• Available to work flexible shifts
• Part time 2-3 days a week
• Available to work evenings, weekdays and weekends
• Available to work on holidays
How to Apply:
Applications must be sent via the Careers page on our website, please do not apply in person or call the store to inquire.
Submit a cover letter and resume via: www.trovecannabis.com/careers
In the comments field please write "Applying for the Best Job ever!"
*Applicants will be expected to pass a criminal history background check
* Trove Cannabis is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be treated fairly, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers