SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
QR Code Link to This Post
CRUISE SHIP ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (CSAR)
Seasonal - Full-time, Hourly Positions Available
(April, 2019 – End of September)
Located in Blaine, Washington, T.C. Trading Company is a fast-growing business leader in the warehousing, storage, distribution, and third party logistics (3PL) industry.
The Cruise Ship Account Representative (CSAR) is a seasonal, administrative position with an appointment ranging from April – End of September, 2019. The CSAR’s primary responsibility is to work closely with dedicated cruise ship accounts managing their product inventory stored at our facilities and later transported to cruise ships leaving the Port of Seattle, WA., and/or Port of Vancouver, BC.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented candidate who can work well with others in a fast-paced office environment. This person must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with office staff, warehouse professionals, and vendors/clients. Experience working with clients, project management, or cross border knowledge is a plus. Must be proficient in working with computers, especially excel and outlook. Hours per day could vary due to work load for the day, with possible overtime or being sent home early due to slower day without prior notice. This position begins in April or when needed.
• Provide administrative and customer service to assigned cruise ship clients
• Select and withdraw client product from online inventory system and assist with bonded paperwork
• Process all paperwork for product delivery to ship stores located at port of Seattle, WA and port of Vancouver, BC
• Document and notify respective departments regarding product additions/changes
• Work closely with cruise ship warehouse teams
• High School Diploma or GED Earned
• One year of customer service and clerical office experience
• Must be detail- oriented and ability to work in fast paced environment
• Experience in leadership roles – demonstrate professionalism in the workplace
• Experience working with projects and/or accounts
• Inventory systems and/or general data entry experience (must detail this experience on resume)
• Possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle to drive to local agencies in Blaine such as U.S. Customs and other related offices.
(Mileage reimbursement provided)
• Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Outlook, & Excel (Standardized computer skills test in Excel will be conducted at the interview)
• College experience
• Cross border relations experience a plus
Application Deadline: Until position is filled
Position Type: Seasonal, full-time hourly position (no benefits are offered to seasonal employees)
Pay Rate: $15.00
Shifts Available: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Tuesday – Saturday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
To be considered, all applicants must submit a resume detailing work experience and qualifications related to this position. Applications can be delivered to T.C. Trading Company, 1755 Boblett Street, Blaine, WA 98230. For questions regarding this position, please call (360) 332-5656, x1049.
All applicants who are offered employment with T.C. Trading Company must have successfully passed a pre-screening drug test, criminal/U.S. Customs background check, as well as sign and maintain a standard employment agreement which includes non-compete, disclosure agreements and confidentiality.