We have an immediate opening for an Executive Administrative Assistant to our President in our Bellingham, WA facility.
• Manage the President's calendar and schedule, including booking appointments and meeting prep
• Book travel for the President
• Prioritize workload
• Answer all calls and be the first point of contact
• Draft memos and emails on behalf of the President
• Deliver various types of correspondence
• Follow up with managers and administrative staff regarding project status and ensuring deadlines are met
• Manage numerous other projects
• At least 3 years administrative support experience
• Type at least 70 WPM
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Team oriented
• This position required a high energy person who is very motivated
About Our Company:
Since our inception in 1983, Grizzly Industrial has become one of the USA's largest providers of woodworking and metalworking machinery, tools and related accessories. Grizzly products can be found in all sizes of shops, from the large industrial production users, to the smaller cabinet and machine shops.
We provide high-quality products at the lowest possible prices and are truly dedicated to providing excellent customer service to ensure our customers' needs are met.
As a company, we value employees with a strong work ethic who desire excellence in the service they provide and their work. We promote a corporate structure that is professional, collaborative, fast-paced and organized. We place a strong value on respect and integrity and promote a positive environment where employees are committed, energetic, helpful, cooperative, courteous and productive.
As an organization we focus on getting results, and in order to achieve results we remain focused on teamwork, maintaining high standards, and taking complete ownership of our work.
Compensation and Benefits:
Excellent pay for this position as well as a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical and dental insurance
• Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
• Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
• Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid vacation and holidays
• 401(k) plan
• Employee discount
To be considered, please email your resume and cover letter by clicking the "Reply" button. Please also include your typing speed.
Grizzly is a drug-free and equal employment opportunity employer.
To learn more about our company's products and history, visit our website at www.grizzly.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers