Are you looking for work with a higher purpose? We need you! (Bellingham & Mount Vernon)
compensation: Salary varies on position; Benefit package includes employee medical & vision, and family dental insurance coverage; EAP, long term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, plus eleven paid holidays, and employer-funded 401 K retirement plan. employment type: full-time job title: Multiple Workforce Professional Positions Open non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
The Northwest Workforce Council is responsible for addressing the full spectrum of workforce needs in Whatcom, Skagit, Island and San Juan counties. You will help us support the state’s strategic workforce plan and economic development priorities. You will also be making a profound difference in the lives of individuals needing employment and in your community by building a skilled workforce.
What you have:
• Motivation and desire to meet challenges head-on and implement solutions
• Organization and ability to multi-task priorities
• Adaptability and energy to handle a variety of daily tasks and deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills
• A desire to learn and mentor others
What you get:
• Employer-paid employee medical and vision insurance coverage
• Employer-paid family dental insurance coverage
• Long-term disability insurance
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Eleven paid holidays
• Employer-funded (at 7%) 401K retirement plan & employee 401K option
To apply, you will need the following:
1) letter of interest: include position and location you are applying for
2) current resume
3) supervisory references (contact information only, 3 minimum)
4) detailed response to the following two questions:
• what is your understanding of the position?
• how are you uniquely qualified for the position?
All positions remain open until filled.
Northwest Workforce Council is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. WA Relay Service: 711.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers