We have climate controlled, soundproofed, 24/7 access controlled REHEARSAL space and plenty of it. Bathroom, and kitchenette area with fridge and microwave available. Check out this page on our website, which gives you the room size, schedule, and backline options included. (http://bellinghomeschoolofmusic.com/rehearsal-space/) WiFi and wired internet connections available and waiting area available during business hours rehearsals.
We have 4 options with rehearsal space - (all require a meet and greet tour / interview, and signing of rules/agreement)
- "Business hour" hourly (1p-6p) slots available (use backline Drums and PA) hourly or monthly commitment
- "After hours" time slots and 24/7 rehearsal options with an interview process, contract/rules agreement and FOB card issued. (use backline Drums and PA) hourly or monthly commitment)
- We have a large room where you can leave your gear set up that is $300/mo with storage (music equipment only) that is shared between 2 bands, has 24/7 access with FOB card, and set up on a minimum 3 month lease.
- Private room - leave your gear set up, play when you want except from 2p-7p when the room is used for lessons. ($325-$400/mo and 3 month lease minimum)
- Rent a mixing/video editing suite equipped with a DAW station and monitoring speakers in a sound proofed and sound treated room that can be rented 24/7.