compensation: 13.25/hr plus shift differential for evening shift employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Silfab Solar Inc.
To make a difference in the world by reducing carbon emissions and improving access to clean energy with every module we make.
Silfab Solar is the largest automated Solar manufacturing facility in North America. We are an international leader in the development, manufacturing, distribution and innovation of ultra-high efficiency PV modules, operating with Just-In-Time manufacturing and leveraging over 35 years of solar experience. Our state of the art facilities located in Toronto, Canada and in Bellingham, Washington have helped pioneer smart module technology and innovative process to produce superior reliability and performance specifically designed for North American market.
At Silfab Solar, our team members have been actively shaping sustainable solutions since its inception and we are looking to grow our team of 200+ experts who are dedicated to our mission and to evolving technology for the next generation of solar products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Operate automatic and semi-automatic machines to position.
• Clean and prepare work station and machines.
• Assemble and test components and ensure adherence to specified requirements, soldering experience is an asset.
• Perform simple electrical and continuity testing of electronic components, parts and systems.
• Identify and mark acceptable and defective assemblies.
• Check final assembly for finish, labelling and packaging methods.
• Production reporting (Excel/Production system [Navision]).
• Ensure profitable business operations.
• Complete other tasks as required and/or directed.
• Maintain compliance with established policies and procedures and related labor laws.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years of production experience preferred.
• Ability to work Day and Night shift.
• Basic computer skills.
• Problem solving; Continuous learning.
• Team and customer oriented.
• Attention to detail.
• Hand-eye coordination; manual dexterity; ability to distinguish between colors.
• Ability to read, understand and follow work instructions in English.
• Lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Standing/Walking for up to 12 hours.
Security & Safety:
• Background check and drug screen required.
Rotational shift - 24/7 operation - evening shift available
Silfab Solar in Bellingham offers competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Shift Differential
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Time
• Medical, Vision and Dental Ins.
• HSA Option
• Life Ins. w/AD&D
• Supplemental Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Clean Energy Industry positions
• Clean Working Environment
• Climate Controlled Conditions
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to the craigslist email relay address above.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers