Digital Marketing Manager
QR Code Link to This Post
Located in Bellingham, WA, Red Rokk is an award-winning digital marketing agency that specializes in website design, digital marketing, and branding. We hire creative people who take a zealous pride in their work, love learning new things, and enjoy working with awesome people.
We’re looking for an ambitious, data-oriented, and creative digital marketer who will develop, implement, and track marketing campaigns for our clients. You’ll be in charge of email marketing, social media, content marketing, client strategy, reporting, website copy, and other marketing-related tasks.
This role will collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team of experienced designers, developers, and project managers to create exceptional digital experiences for our clients.
- Create and execute engaging campaigns and promotions based on the client’s goals, target audiences, and needs
- Manage email marketing campaigns, creating email calendars, content, A/B tests, and audience segmentation
- Manage social media channels, creating, scheduling, and optimizing social content and ads
- Create marketing reports that detail activities, goals, performance data, suggested improvements, and progress
- Conduct target audience research, such as surveys and focus groups; detail each audience’s demographics, needs, and key messages, so we can effectively market to them
- Collaborates with the team to brainstorm, create, and optimize new marketing strategies and tactics
- Manage client relationships and accounts to identify new opportunities, suggest marketing strategies, review performance, manage project scope, and relay communication to our internal team.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re an experienced marketer with 3 or more years of experience;
- You’re well organized and detailed oriented;
- Like a sixth sense, you have the ability to keep track of multiple things at once and always seem to know what’s happening at any given time;
- You love interacting with people whether it’s in-person conversations, email, phone, or an event;
- Marketing is your game and you’re always trying to beat your past results or someone else;
- You really see yourself as a student who’s constantly learning not an expert who already knows the best way;
- You love to ask questions and learn more;
- You see yourself as a creative problem solver who can always find a way to answer any question;
- You are constantly reviewing data and metrics to learn from what you’ve done and show your success;
- You’re accountable and when you agree to complete something by a date you do it;
- You have exceptional writing skills including grammar, punctuation, and spelling;
- You love reading articles, books, publications, podcasts, and anything else that will help you improve your marketing skills;
- You’re constantly searching for how to do improve your skillset and better your results;
- You’re outgoing and love making new friends and building relationships.
Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and HSA.
Paid Vacation and PTO programs;
Fun yet challenging projects;
How to Apply:
If you think you’re the right fit for the job, please reply to this post with a resume, portfolio, and cover letter. Really interested in this position and want to improve your odds? Help us understand why you’re the perfect fit and include answers to these questions in your cover letter:
Tell us about a creative marketing campaign you developed and helped to implement.
- Tell us about what metrics you track and how frequently you tracked them.
- Share whether the data had an impact on any part of your campaign and how you pivoted to improve the results.