favorite this postAssistant Manager (Fairhaven)hide this posting
compensation: Salaried position plus benefits with qualified candidates employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Five Star living requires a five star Assistant Manager.
We are seeking self-motivated, results-driven Assistant Community Manager to lead our communities to 100% residential and employee satisfaction.
• A strong desire to make a difference in the lives of residents and staff.
• Leadership & Service: to provide guidance and motivate others to exercise their passion for their work.
• The ability to communicate a full spectrum of independent, assisted, and special care living options.
• Personable, friendly demeanor and the passion to provide the best service to the senior community.
• Previous experience in census development
• Experience meeting state requirements and maintaining records.
• The ability to produce results under pressure.
• Desire to develop individual staff members to succeed.
• Passion to meet and exceed residents' expectations. ( sustainable resident satisfaction)
Our communities feature diverse social calendars, with events and activities offered 7 days a week. We ensure residents always have something to do, the opportunity to socialize, and plenty of choices to enjoy their retirement in the way they wish. Most importantly, our communities offer residents and families the peace-of-mind that assistance is always nearby.
The perks and benefits:
• Committed Community and Corporate team
• Opportunities to grow with in the company
• Competitive salary & bonus structures
• Medical and dental benefits
• Education reimbursement
If you are an experienced senior housing manager, director, or assistant director looking for a new opportunity, or an accomplished professional in a different industry who wants to energize their career and try something new, we want to hear from you!