compensation: DOE employment type: full-time job title: Orthodontic Dental Assistant
QR Code Link to This Post
Schmidt Orthodontics is a state of the art practice that provides the highest quality orthodontic care. We are seeking a reliable new team member to fill an Orthodontic Assistant position. Applicants must be able to adapt in a dynamic and FAST PACED environment. We are hiring for 3-4 days per week. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter via email, or better yet, in person (Monday-Thursday). Only applicants with a strong desire to work in the dental field will be considered.
• Exceptionally reliable, dependable and accountable
• Certified or Registered Dental Assistant is preferred, but not required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Thrives in a fast paced environment
• Capable to anticipate and work at a steady rate
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a strong team member
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Critically examine patient's treatment progress and access patient treatment needs
• Maintain a sterile environment and orthodontic instruments
• Take orthodontic impressions, pour and trim plaster models
• Maintain punctuality with patients throughout the day
• Develop rapport with all patients
• Provide parent/patient education, including oral hygiene guidance
• Patient correspondence as directed by doctor
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.