Allies a specialty boutique is hiring an Office Manager.
Allies is a durable medical supplier based in Bellingham, specializing in mastectomy and products and compression garments. Allies serves clients from all around NW Washington and Alaska.
The Office Manager position is a part-time position with potential for full-time as business needs grow.
• Verify client insurance benefits and eligibility using Advanced MD, OneHealth Port, Availity and phone calls to
• Request/follow up SWO’s (standard written orders)
• Review SWO’s and chart notes to ensure appropriate for DME items requested
• Interface with Third-Party Billing service for billing and payment posting
• Respond to data requests from third-party billing service
• Assist with creating and documenting office policies and procedures
• Manage Credentialing / contract updates with government and commercial insurance entities
• Assist with AR reconciliation weekly
• Provide backup for the Office Assistant
• Prepare and record bank deposits
• Manage office systems / IT / Phone / Fax
Required Skills / Experience:
• 2+ years medical or DME office experience with direct patient contact
• 2+ years experience using MS office
• 2+ years office management experience
Hours: 30 hrs. p/wk – In Office
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.