We have enjoyed taking mom out using this machine, but we no longer use as she needs more capacity. This machine was refurbished when we purchased from reputable company. We have used on one airline trip which was a memorable time! There are not many machines that are able to do 3LPM continuous. This is one out of two or so I think with good ratings.
When mom needed a wheelchair for the day vs walking with rolling cart and POC, I just attached the POC with sturdy carabiner hooks to back of wheelchair and maintained proper weight during all transitions for safety. This method is our creative way of getting out and staying active.
1. Multiple Power Options: AC power, DC power and rechargeable battery.
2. Settings 1 to 6 in PulseDose Mode or 1 to 3 LPM in Continuous Flow Mode
3. Built in oxygen sensing device
4. iGo is powered by one battery
5. Total weight about 19lbs and works great with rolling cart!
6. Audible alerts for Power Failure, Low Battery, Low Oxygen Output, High Flow/Low Flow, No Breath Detected in PulseDose Mode, High Temperature, Unit Malfunction
7. Can be used with 50 ft. tubing/cannula in Continuous Flow mode and 35 ft. tubing/cannula in PulseDose mode
8. If the unit is operating on AC power and the power is interrupted, then the iGo will automatically switch to battery operation
9. Three handles molded into the body of the concentrator
10. Easy-to-access filter compartment (as shown in photo)
Note...Brand new, this machine alone is approx $3300.
See link for more info.
Get out and enjoy life with this concentrator!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers