Custom wood burning sauna built in 2021 - $5,000 (Bellingham)
make / manufacturer:Custom
QR Code Link to This Post
***Serious inquiries only, please read whole listing, thank you. Priced well below value due to taking moving costs in to account, so I am FIRM on price, any lower offers will be ignored***
Built in 2021, this is a beautiful custom built wood burning sauna, constructed using approved and high quality building and sauna specific materials.
Nothings was prefab, it has all been framed and built the same way a house would be built.
This sauna was built and sized specifically to be able to loaded on to a trailer and moved. It was built on to skids and therefore can be moved on to a trailer and secured, or put stationary in to your yard.
It can also live on the trailer bed and be towed around to camping, weddings and parties.
Moving the sauna: access to the sauna is good, there are no obstacles from the road to the sauna and it is about 30’ from the road and accessible with a proper forklift.
I suggest looking up building/house/shed movers that specialize in moving sheds and buildings to do the job for you.
Sauna must be fully paid for before being picked up. Buyer is responsible for all arrangements of coming to pick up and move the sauna.
No holds of the sauna unless you would like to pay a deposit. Thank you.
- I will include a brand new never used and still in packaging outdoor shower, to be installed to have hot water showers with the sauna. It is meant to be hooked to a propane tank and your garden hose.
-6’ x 8’ 6” exterior dimensions (including the porch and steps). The porch and steps are built on, but can be removed with tools and reattached. (Built to fit 4 people very comfortably)
- All walls insulated with a type of foil material made for saunas that acts as a vapor barrier and insulation and reflects heat back in to the sauna.
-Custom insulated all cedar sauna door with small viewing window in the door.
-All 100% pre-shrunk clear cedar interior (clear means a better quality cedar with no defects and knots in the wood and there will be no shrinking of the wood with the heat and moisture exposure).
-Built in drain in a poured concrete floor for cleaning and draining (which is recommended for saunas you want to use water/steam in). Then for a nicer look, the concrete floor is covered in a removable cedar duck board flooring.
-Antique pot belly stove, very efficient for heating. You put rocks over the stove and pour water with essential oils in to have steam baths during your sauna.
- Wall directly behind the wood stove is shielded in a fire proof barrier and lined in metal ceiling tiles for decorative flare and fire safety.
- Painted in a higher quality Sherman Williams outdoor paint and has roofing tiles that are meant to last 20 years.
- Small venting window on the side, to open to have ventilation for moisture and fresh air.
- Storage space under the benches for towels, extra wood, etc.
-Will include all cedar bench on the front porch that comfortably seats 2 people. You can also hang a curtain around the porch if you need privacy and plan to sauna nude.
- Will come with nice sauna thermostat and other ad ons.