Trove Coffee is looking for a part time barista to join our team! Our mission is to share our love of coffee with everyone through excellent quality, sustainability and kindness – one cup at a time. We hope to provide our visitors and community with outstanding customer service in a relaxing, welcoming environment to enjoy exceptional coffee, tea, snacks and local beer and wine. Apply today!
• A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
• Ability to perform under pressure and handle challenging customer situations
• Current WA state food handlers and MAST permits
• Comfortable working alone or in a team setting
• Espresso/coffee experience is a plus, training is provided
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 40lbs
• Basic math and cash handling skills
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and learning mindset
• A passion for coffee!
• Available to work flexible/changing shifts
• Part time 2-4 days per week to start
• Available to work AM/PM and weekend shifts/holidays
How to Apply:
Go to https://trovecoffee.com/careers/ to upload both your resume AND cover letter. Submissions containing only a resume will not be accepted, a cover letter is required in addition to a resume.
* Trove Coffee is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be treated fairly, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers