Haggen Market Street Catering is Seeking an On the Go Event Planner!
Do you have Passion for serving people and creating a guest and building a team focused work environment?
The Catering On the Go Event Planner is responsible for responding to the needs of Market Street Catering guests who choose the On-the-Go catering menu for casual service. This includes managing proposals, creating menus for events and meeting and exceeding the expectations of all guests whether on the phone or in person.
• Previous food service or catering experience preferred.
• Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in the department including willingness to taste and evaluate food products.
• Ability to follow instructions and procedures for proper handling of hand tools and other catering equipment.
• Knowledge of food production including product preparation, handling and sanitation procedures.
• Active listener with the ability to remain composed and patient in stressful situations.
• Strong work ethic with ability to follow instructions and procedures applying effective time management skills.
• Math skills necessary, but not limited to: the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, follow recipes, completing sales transactions and calculating discounts.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent communicator with ability to professionally and courteously interact with guests, crew members, store management team, corporate sales managers and leadership. This includes answering telephone calls and using in-store intercom system.
• Ability to work with cleaning chemicals and detergents in order to clean and sanitize tools using without allergic reaction.
• Ability to work around food ingredients, produce and spices without allergic reaction.
• Must be 18 years of age due to equipment use and work environment.
• Must have, maintain, and provide proof of Washington State Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
• Current State Food Handler’s Permit must be maintained.
Qualified candidates please send a resume outlining your qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please put Catering in the subject line!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers