compensation: Depends on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Dishwasher is responsible for cleaning all dishes, pots, pans, and utensils and storing them in their proper places. The Dishwasher is also responsible for sweeping, mopping, recycling, taking out the garbage and some kitchen prep when needed.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have a valid Food Handlers Card
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must be able to stand, walk, bend over and/or perform any other physical activities as necessary for several hours at a time
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and/or holidays
• Clean dishes, pots, pans and utensils and store them in their proper place
• Assemble, clean and breakdown dishwasher (i.e.: screens, traps, etc.)
• Check all detergents
• Make sure there are clean towels and aprons
• Take out trash, recycling and break down boxes
• Help stock and organize product deliveries
• Some kitchen prep responsibilities
• Assist with any duties when necessary
In order to apply pick up an application in-person or send resumes to ChefHouser@Yahoo.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers