PlasmaLab in Everett is recruiting 15 people to participate in our non-allergy plasma donation program.
QR Code Link to This Post
Individuals accepted into the program will earn $40 for their first plasma donation, $60 for their second plasma donation, and $40 for all other donations.
1) Zero allergy symptoms (food, pollen, mold, dust, pets, etc.) throughout the year.
2) Willing and able to make one to two plasma donations each week for several weeks at our Everett facility. Each plasma donation takes 90 to 120 minutes.
3) Must meet all FDA guidelines for plasma donation.
4) Each candidate’s blood will be tested during a screening appointment at our Everett facility. Those who have IgE test results of 10 or less will be considered for the program.
5) Ages 18 – 69, must be in good health with good veins just below the crease of the elbow for plasma donation.
6) Photo ID and proof of address required.
7) Program is available to individuals who live within a 15-mile radius of Everett.
8) If accepted into the program, plasma donations will be scheduled between 7:30 am and 2:30 pm Monday through Thursday, and 8 am or 10 am on Friday.
For more information about our non-allergy program or to schedule your 30-minute screening appointment, please click the REPLY button at the top of this page.
3128 Norton Avenue
Everett, WA 98201