- Operators earn Annual Gross income of $45,000 starting, depending on experience (plus benefits).
QR Code Link to This Post
- Tow Truck Operator experience not required. Every new employee will receive a minimum of 80 hours initial training.
- Job includes but is not limited to: accident recovery, towing / transport, jump starts, and unlocks.
- Operators work 40 hours per week minimum.
- We have four classifications of tow trucks that can be learned over the course of employment each coming with a pay increase.
- Medical Benefits, Retirement Plan
Must meet the following requirements:
-Pass a background check
-Clean driving record
-Pass a drug screening
-Reside in / near Bellingham
Apply in person:
8am - 5pm, Mon - Fri.
Johnson's Towing Inc.
4058 Bakerview Valley Rd
Bellingham, WA 98226
Or email resume