compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A growing and dynamic Bellingham area Architecture Firm seeks a full time, Design Technician or Architecture Intern to provide SketchUp and Layout drafting assistance; Design support for firm that focuses on Residential, Multi-Family, Commercial, Care, and Community - Sustainable focused projects. Looking for a Motivated, Fun Learner to join us in our Architecture Office!
- 1-4 years of experience in multi-dimensional architecture office desired.
- Working knowledge of SketchUp is a Must and Layout is valuable.
- Working knowledge in AutoCad, Adobe Suites, MS Office, are important.
- Great attitude, highly motivated, detail oriented, with good verbal communication.
- Self-starter, team player, that doesn't require extra supervision.
- To be punctual, reliable and have dependable transportation.
- Have a sense of humor and a positive attitude.
Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Modeling; Drafting with SketchUp and Layout
3D modeling, plans, elevations, sections, details
Project site visits for As-builts, photo's, and Construction Observation.
Structural drawings, foundation, framing and details.
- Sketch-Up 3D modeling & Layout Working Drawings
- Adobe Suites -- rendering, proposals, website, etc.
- MS Office Suite -- Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, etc.
- Some client, contractor and permitting interaction.
- Basic understanding of ACAD and/or Revit.
Please email your employment goals, resume, and portfolio.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers