Our client, a leading national supplier to schools in the U.S. is looking for long-term Customer Service Support Representatives. These positions start on 4/8, and are potential temp-to-hire opportunities.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please reply by email with your resume or contact information. If you have any further questions regarding the opportunity, please contact us at (360) 647-2207
Position(s): Customer Service Support Representative
Location: Bellingham WA
Hours: 5am-130pm, 6am-230pm and 7am-330pm
Rate of Pay: $13/hr
• First line of contact for customer inquiries via phone, fax, internet, and/or mail regarding orders, returns, shipments and education products and services.
• Monitors customer orders, initiates tracers with carriers, and authorizes returns and/or credits including necessary transportation.
• Responds to customers inquires and follows through to completion accurately and within customer timeframes.
• Receives and processes phone and electronic orders.
• Schedules repairs, deliveries and installations
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years customer service related work experience.
• Data entry experience.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
In addition to the position above, please feel free to look at all Kelly Services opportunities by visiting www.kellycareernetwork.com
Kelly Services is a Fortune Global 500 company and a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 750,000 associates with our business clients each year and offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Kelly Services offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers