condition: excellent length overall (LOA): 29 make / manufacturer: J/Boats model name / number: J/29 propulsion type: sail year manufactured: 1984
QR Code Link to This Post
1984 J Boat for Sale. $18,000 USD, moored in Vancouver, BC, Canada
"Rhumb Line" fractional J/29 for sale. The boat is fully equipped for racing and comes with a proven track record of podium results in the Vancouver Area Racing Circuit (PHRF 124). Recent results: VARC 2019: 1st Distance, 2nd Regatta, 2nd Overall for Div 3; Crystal Cup 1st place. VARC 2018: 1st Overall, 1st Regatta, 3rd Distance for Div 3. VARC 2017: 1st for Polar Bear Series Div 2...
* Great racing sails inventory (2017 NorLam Genoa and 2016 NorLam Mainsail (combined value over $10K CDN), almost new Radian Dacron Mainsail by North (fantastic for cruising, winter racing or deliveries), No. 3 Jib by North, 5 spinnakers (2 in great shape for racing), various other sails mostly suitable for cruising;
* 9.8 hp Tohatsu outboard in excellent running condition (well maintained);
* Custom auxiliary balanced rudder plus a spare standard J/29 rudder;
* Standard safety equipment;
* Updated traveller;
* Bottom paint is VC Offshore (great for racing and easy to re-apply so stick with it if you can);
* Solar Panel is available for those days when there is nowhere to plug in;
* Cushions have been stored off the boat in a separate storage area and are nice and dry;
* Backstay and most of the Running Rigging have been replaced in the last several years.
Whether you are crew ready to take the helm, a cruising division racer looking to make the next PHRF step up or brand new to sailing, this boat is well equipped and ready to race or cruise.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers