Downtown Apartment, 2 Bd/2 Ba, $1860/mo, no security deposit
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking person(s) to take over a lease at end of December / January 1st for corner unit adjacent to downtown Bellingham’s Farmer’s Market, the interurban trail and Kulshan trackside.
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, $1860/mo.
- Located on third floor of 200 E Maple St. Shearwater Building, Westview Rentals
- A few minutes’ walk from numerous downtown hotspots.
- No security deposit (apartment shows mild use here in and there, but you’ll probably get a decent chunk of the original security deposit back)
- Lease ends in July 2024; extendable.
Passing on Westview’s Applicant / Application Requirements:
(1) Must apply through management.
(2) $50 application fee (+$25 cosigner fee if applicable)
(3) Fulfill (a) – (c) (or get a cosigner who does):
(a) Income: Each applicant must show at least 2 years of continuous employment meeting the combined income criteria of 3x monthly rent.
(b) Rental History: The applicant(s) shall provide information necessary to verify current and previous rental history for the past three years.
(c) Credit Score: A credit score of greater than 670.
It seems I don’t get all Craigslist emails. If seriously interested, please send a text. Happy to arrange a time to show you the unit.