QR Code Link to This Post
Third-story corner unit with wonderful afternoon and evening light. Primary includes walk-in closet and sink with entrance to a full bath. Second bedroom opens onto patio and has generous closet space and its own entrance into dual-entry guest bathroom. Third bedroom is smaller but suitable for living and has ample closet space. Shared space is open and bright.
Washer/dryer replaced 2 years ago, dishwasher and refrigerator within the last several months. Complimentary, resident-only workout center on premises, and on-site storage unit available for extra $50/mo.
Quiet, well-maintained condominium steps from bus stop, close to the Whatcom Community College (free use of tennis, pickleball, and basketball courts), the mall, Costco, and other conveniences.
*Current Tenant Review*
Of landlord: "Matt is hands-on with managing the condo. He is willing to stop by and assess problems himself but also knows the limits of his own abilities and will call in the professionals when needed. He doesn't hesitate to replace items that are not working properly. Highly recommend!"
For condo: "This condo is in a great location: across from the community center/gym, above an unoccupied unit, next to stairs rather than neighbors. It's quiet. The afternoon sun soaks the deck. The floors and cabinets are all in good condition. I would buy this unit if the owner would sell it!"
Other items of note:
- TV wall mount can stay, and TV if desired (Free)
- Entrance mirror and light fixture can stay if desired (Free)
- There would be no tenants beneath you. That owner lives out of state but is keeping the space open for occasional trips into town.
We want you to enjoy your space, but we have a few policies in order for the good of our neighbors and to maintain the value of our property:
- Minimum 1-yr lease. Term length negotiable based on move-in date. Monthly rent in listing reflects average rent over 16 months (4 months at discounted rate, 12 at regular).
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must abide by all rules of the HOA (e.g., parking requirements, observing quiet hours [10 pm 7 am])
- Lease comes with two reserved parking spots; plenty of non-reserved parking is available just steps away
- Renter responsible for electric and internet; owner covers water, sewage, garbage
- Failure to comply with HOA rules may result in eviction
- Security deposit includes non-refundable $600 move-in/move-out fee.
Respond to this add for link to full listing and application.