- Day-to-day accounts payable operations:
• Setup and maintain vendor account records
• AP entry, verifying federal id numbers, documentation.
• Prepares weekly check run.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Monitors vendor discount opportunities
- Ensures compliance with local, state and federal reporting requirements including W9s, 1099’s, Reseller permit, Manufacturing Exemption Certificate.
- Enters work orders and inventory adjustments.
- Assist Accounts Receivable with posting and filing customer payments
- Assist with maintaining capital assets documentation.
- Other duties as required
Skills & Experience Requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.
- At least 2 years of accounting experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Acute attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and follow through.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and multi-task many projects.
- Concise, organized and strategic communication skills.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers