compensation: 50,000-60,000 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, detailed oriented, organized and energized person who (is a CPA or working towards it) enjoys engaging with customers and working as a team.
Additionally, you would be mentored by our seasoned CPA who plans to reduce their workload in the next several years.
Accountant Job Duties:
• Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Lead bookkeeping and clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• CPA or Working towards
• 2 years Accounting Experience
• 2 years Tax Preparation Experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers